101-Child Visa  

This visa lets children of Australian citizens, permanent residents and eligible New Zealand citizen to live with them.
PR Visa.
Stay, work and study in Australia for indefinite period of time.
Avail Australian social benefits.
Apply for citizenship when eligible.
Sponsor eligible relatives in Australia.
Travel to and fro from Australia.

Eligibility Criteria:
The child should be lower than 18 years of age.
One should make this visa application from outside Australia.
One should be sponsored by an eligible parent.


Subscribe For Regular Updates

Let's Socialize