143-Contributory Parent Visa (Permanent & Temporary)  

Parent Visa allows parents to move to Australia. They are granted to those who are parents of-
Settled Australian Citizen, or
Australian Permanent Resident, or
Eligible New Zealand Citizen.

The contributory Parent visa is a permanent parent visa, but if in case you want to apply for a temporary contributory parent visa you can apply under subclass 173.

subclass 143
PR visa.
High application charges.
Right to live in Australia for an indefinite period of time.
Study and work in Australia.
Avail social benefits of healthcare.

subclass 103
PR visa.
It may take up to 30 years to get this visa approved.
Stay, work and study in Australia for an indefinite period of time.
Allows for citizenship in the long run.
Move to and from Australia any often.
Sponsor family member or relatives.
Eligibility Criteria is based on age of mother and father, sponsorship by children, and other standard eligibility requirements.


Subscribe For Regular Updates

Let's Socialize